Finding the best way to promote your business can be a challenge. Although some companies find the success that they need with a new digital marketing campaign, other businesses look for other ways to promote their products and services. If there is one thing that occupies more of our time than our screen time, it is our cars. For this reason, it is increasingly popular to rely on whole car advertising campaigns. With the use of vinyl lettering for vehicles and other types of car stickers, car decals, and car wraps, there are a number of ways that you can promote a business.
The popularity of advertising on business vehicles continues to increase as more and more companies look to find a way to supplement the primary business signage that they have used for years. By wrapping vehicles and making use of the latest vinyl lettering for vehicles, in fact, you can significantly increase the visibility of your company name, as well as your products and services.
Finding the Right Way to Advertise Your Company’s Name Often Requires Many Platforms
The latest research indicates that as many as 50% of all the customers who enter a business did so because of signage. If you take the extra step and use vinyl lettering for vehicles or full car wraps, you can have an advertising that will literally follow your customers at various times throughout the day.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the best way to make sure that you are able to reach as many customers as possible:
- The value of on-site signage is equivalent to running 24 full-page newspaper advertisements every year.
- Consumers are exposed to an average of 3,000 ads and promotional messages every day.
- Merchandise with a sign outsold merchandise without a sign by 20%, according to several studies, including one from Brigham Young University.
- 85% of people surveyed indicate that they agreed or strongly agreed that signs can “convey the personality or character of the business.”
- 71% of people admit that they look at the messages on roadside advertising signs.
- A well-placed sign can expose local consumers to a company’s brand about 50 to 60 times a month.
In today’s digital marketing world it is important to remember that there are also many other ways that you can connect with customers. The fact of the matter is that there are many people who spend just as much time in their cars as they do on their phones, so car wraps are a great way to supplement your brand awareness efforts.