How big is your business? How many employees do you have working for you? Whether you are a large or small company owner, you likely have many tasks that take too much time from many other more important parts of the job. For instance, having to answer the phone when you are in the middle of talking to a patient or having to take a phone call instead of finishing another more job related skill.
Business answering services and medical answering services allow the professionals to tend to their more skill specific tasks. In fact, after hour answering machines and business and medical answering services can help companies and offices of all sizes function more efficiently. With a properly prepared script, these companies can make sure that they are attending to customers and patients, while another knowledgeable representative is taking care of the clients who are calling in with questions or making additional appointments.
In a time when many people complain about customer service, hiring a live phone answering company may be a very wise decision for your company. Consider some of these facts and figures about answering companies and the importance of providing great customer service:
- 99% of all U.S. citizens have their mobile device within reach 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As a result, many customers and clients make calls frequently. Making sure that you have a knowledgeable call answering service can help you more effectively gather the information that you need, while at the same time providing the answers that your potential clients may be seeking.
- 80% of people will hang up on a business if they hear a voicemail. Instead, a business that employs a lice answering service can provide a better experience for any current or potential client who calls.
- Empathy and emotion are two of the most important parts of any customer service experience. Because of this, heavily scripted calls may not be the best approach. Instead, the best companies provide several script options and plenty of training to make sure that the business or medical answering service can intentionally and sincerely address and concerns, as well as answer any questions.
- 75% of customers indicate that they would prefer the option of being called back, rather than waiting on the line.
- 66% of consumers indicate that they would be willing to spend more with a particular company following a single excellent customer service experience. In fact, these customers say that they would be willing to spend as much as 13% more time with these customer service oriented companies.
- 80% of consumers indicate that they prefer to contact customer service representatives over the phone, instead of having to send an email or work their way through complicated and scripted menu choices.