Do you have a great business plan? Is your dream job working for yourself creating a product or a service that you have been living and breathing for years? What is stopping you from pursuing the dream of owning your own business? If you lack the funds for reaching your potential, perhaps unsecured business funding is the solution.
Unsecured business funding provides working capital to small and medium sized businesses. This process provides short term, very easy, low documentation funding. This type of service assists businesses that have a need for lending but do not have access to capital. Unsecured business funding is also helpful if your financial start up needs are time period oriented, and you need money now. In fact, you may be able to get the funding you need within 24 hours, or as soon as one week.
The percent of entrepreneurs who are Baby Boomers starting a business since 1996 has grown from 14.3% to 23.4% and counting as of the end of the year 2013. Funding experts indicate that many of these Baby Boomers lack the finances they need to achieve their goals. Furthermore, traditional small business loans may not be available to these entrepreneurs because they lack adequate collateral. Unsecured business loans may be the best option for these future business owners. Because the 28 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales, it is important that these potential new business owners get acces to the money they need to grow the small business industry. In fact, small businesses account for 55% of all of the employment in this country.
Working capital loans for small businesses may be your best option if you want to start your dream business. If you do not have the necessary finances or collateral they may be the only way you can reach your business potential. When you get the financing you need, what type of small business will you start?
- A firewood service that delivers product right to a customer’s desired storage location.
- A photography studio space that you not only use yourself, but also rent to other photographers.
- A mowing and snow removal service.
- A family restaurant that features your Italian grandmother’s 100 year old recipes.
- A full service hair, nail, and massage salon that caters to older, wealthy customers who need transportation to and from these services.
- A writing service that helps high school seniors prepare college admissions and scholarship essays for the Common Application process, as well as other specific schools and scholarships.