A generator service technician’s life is always predictable. First, you will be required to go through an extensive training program and then, after that, you will have to work for generator service companies that have been in business for many years.
Once the generator technician gets a service call, they will need to make sure that the problem is fixed as soon as possible.
Here is the process of how they fix the generator:
• A company sends out one of their technicians who will come to the site and check what the problem is.
• If it is something minor, such as a loose wire, the technician will just tighten it up.
• If it is a major problem, such as a broken part, the technician will replace it with another part.
• After replacing the part, the technician will test everything again to ensure that it works properly.
• When all is good, the technician will leave the site and inform the company so they know that the job was done correctly.