• Cleveland Internships
  • Cleveland Internships
  • Cleveland Internships

Three Finishing Products That Make Your Business Better

Written by admin on . Posted in Cap nuts, Small rubber grommets, Threaded inserts for plastic

Rubber grommet

Are you an electric or plumbing service provider? Maybe you are a supplier of high quality custom made furniture. Whatever your business, making use of high quality finishing products like rubber grommets, cap nuts, and bolt covers all serve to improve the quality of the services you offer. Here are three of the most useful finishing products that businesses are putting to use each day.

1. Bolt Covers
  2. %3Cbr%3E

Bolt covers can be used in a variety of professions but are most common and useful to plumbers. They are made from low-density polyethylene and are often mixed with a UV stabilizer that helps them ward off the damaging impacts of the sun. This makes them extremely durable when used for outdoor plumbing applications such as those for swimming pools. The covers keep bolts from being exposed to moisture and subsequent rust damage which can make replacement and repair that much harder. When removing a bolt that has been covered, rust is not an issue and the piece is much easier to take out.

3. Rubber Grommets
  4. %3Cbr%3E

Rubber grommets are exceptionally useful to electricians and those working with computers. They are inserted through thin material and help to protect wiring, strings, and inserts from sharp metal pieces and other objects that may damage them. This can be extremely useful for any application that may be exposed to the elements or is constantly near humans. By protecting wiring from shearing, the chances of shock are greatly reduced. As an added bonus, suppliers offering rubber grommets online offer extremely affordable prices as they do for most finishing products.

5. Drawer Rollers
  6. %3Cbr%3E

Drawer rollers are used by carpenters and furniture manufacturers to allow drawers to remain on a track so they easily slide in and out when pulled. Everyone knows how frustrating traditional dovetailed drawers can be when they are stuck on the track. Using drawer rollers avoids this issue all together and makes for much happier customers.

Finishing products are an important part of service no matter what your business is. Whether you use cap nuts, also called acorn nuts because of their shape, or you use suppliers of rubber grommets online for your electrical work, there is some item that a distributor can provide you at a great price. Save money and improve your business through a reputable finishing product supplier. To see more, read this: www.alliance-express.com

Trackback from your site.

Comments (19)

• Patrick Ray

See, I get that drawer rollers make things a bit easier but I’m afraid of taking away from the authenticity of my work. -WoodWorkerWally

• Tony Rodriquez

@WoodWorkerWally- I’m a carpenter in PA. My clients seem to prefer drawer rollers. So long as the piece looks classic, they do not care if it functions like an old time piece.

• Wayne Schmidt