Updating Security Plans and Procedures Help Instill Confidence

Cleveland Internships  > Access control delaware, Business security solutions, Business security system >  Updating Security Plans and Procedures Help Instill Confidence

Security cameras southern new jersey

We live in troubling times. In fact, safety procedures and precautions that were once only required of banks other financial institutions are now a part of many other places. From schools to hospitals to churches and doctor’s offices, more and more places are having to pay attention to managed access control systems and other different security system products.
In the heart of the midwest, a Saturday morning informational meeting had as its sole purpose to inform pastors and church council members of the steps that they can take to make sure that their own congregations are safe. In the same week when area churches were considering the plans that they need to have in place, an area superintendent felt compelled to compose a letter to the 3,000 families in the district.
At at time when the superintendent wishes that he was simply writing a letter about the outstanding attendance at parent teacher conferences, he instead decided that he needed to address safety concerns that appeared to be increasing after the latest school shooting in Florida. In his letter he announced that it was necessary to take time to address school safety, security, and mental health.
Security Camera Solutions and Managed Access Control Systems Are a Part of Upcoming School and Church Budgets

Although there should be no safer place than schools and churches, every time a situation like Parkland, Florida, occurs parents, teachers, administrators, and school boards reconsider all of their safety procedures. From managed access control systems to monitor everyone who enters and exits to security cameras, more and more school systems help people feel better about the safety of their children when they are at school.

Many communities have taken important steps in helping build confidence in both safety and security. From school bond issues to congregational budgets, more and more places are providing secured entrances, door locks on classrooms and meeting spaces, as well as doors and walls to existing open concept spaces. As an additional precaution, schools and churches alike have to practice safety drills with students and congregation members and complete multiple safety audits throughout the year.
Although communities teach kindness in schools, screen teens for depression and continue to build important partnerships with community service providers to address mental health, there is still a growing concern among many people. As a result, it is more and more important that all spaces are safe.
In an effort to be hyper vigilant about safety, parents need to make sure that they continue to talk to their children about appropriate comments and social media posts. And while parents are responsible for looking out for their own children, it remains essential that schools, churches, and other organizations make sure that they are implementing managed access control systems and other necessary precautions.

  • Statistics show that 94% to 98% of alarm activations are false, but it is important to be prepared for the other 2% to 6%.
  • There are significantly more break ins during the last two weeks of the year, the time when Christmas and New Years fall, than at any other time of year.
  • Approximately one out of seven businesses has an alarm system, and now places that we once considered sacred and safe need to be protected as well.
  • Yearly numbers from police indicate that authorities respond to 38 million alarm activations every 12 months.

  • Studies show that most alarm systems have a built in delay before contacting a monitoring company. A delay that can range anywhere from 30 seconds to three minutes.
  • As many as 67% of burglaries can be avoided by video surveillance installation.
  • Fire and security systems are an important part of the safety plan of schools, hospitals, churches, and many other public spaces.
  • Every shooting incident forces places to reconsider their safety plans.

It is not always easy to STAY SAFE in today’s world, but taking the time to install the latest security measures can help keep people feel more confident, whether they are sending their children to school or attending a worship service with their family. From home security to making sure that our public spaces are safe, a growing number of people are relying on security systems and controlled access management solutions to make sure that you are as safe and secure as possible.
For more, read this link.

Leave a Reply

Follow by Email