As the nation waits to see the impact that the expiration of net neutrality will have on the country, it should come as no surprise that a number of companies are trying to make sure that they are up to date on their website designs and custom web development plans to make sure that they have plenty of time to make sure that they can respond to any upcoming changes related to net neutrality.
Given that 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine it makes sense that companies of all size want to be certain that their website design company provides an up to date product that is easily accessible to all formats. From cell phones to tablets to laptops, today’s websites need to be easy to navigate and fast to load.
Custom Web Development Services Provide Clients with Traffic Driving Content
From small gift boutiques that offer holiday specials to large companies that provide a much wider range of items, the digital marketing plans that your company has will determine success. Digital marketing is what drives customers to a site and then encourages them to make a purchase or schedule a service. When you understand that $1.1 trillion of the sales in the year 2011 were web-influenced you begin to understand the impact of digital marketing. And if the nation is indeed at a crossroads of how the internet is going to operate, this certainly is the time when it is important to make sure that you find a website design company that understands the process and the impact of digital marketing.
Consider some of these other statistics about the digital media world and its influence on the nation’s economy:
- 40% of people will abandon a web page if the content takes more than three seconds to load.
- 100 billion global searches are conducted every single month.
- 46% of people indicate that a website?s design is their number one criterion for determining the credibility of a company they are considering doing business with.
- 75% of users admit to making judgments about a company?s credibility based on their website?s design, according to web credibility research from Stanford.
- When a page takes four seconds or more to load, the change in a website bounce rate spikes to 100%. The bounce rate jumps to 150% if a page takes eight seconds or more to load.
- Websites with 51 to 100 pages generate 48% more traffic than websites with one to 50 pages.
There are many opposing views about net neutrality and how its expiration will impact the way individuals, schools, and businesses of all sizes use the internet. A website design company can help businesses of all size reach their digital marketing goals.
Good references here.
Trackback from your site.